Are you a hard-working individual looking to further your career, within a company at the forefront of environmentally aware travel solutions?
Do you come from a background in maintenance or servicing in an engineering environment, and looking for an interesting opportunity to utilise and develop your skills?
Ford & Stanley Talentwise, the Rail Trade and Technical specialists, are looking for a keen individual to join the team permanently with one of our clients as a Maintenance Technician.
Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Bedford, Northampton, Buckingham
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintenance and servicing activities on Rolling Stock vehicle engines and power systems
- In depth fault-investigation of mechanical and electrical systems
- Testing, commissioning and modification work on electro-mechanical systems
- A team player, able to communicate well with colleagues on site
- Positive and always willing to learn
- Keen to develop professional skillset in an engineering environment
- Competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and schematics
- Experience working in an engineering workshop environment
- Recognised qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Diesel engine experience
- Maintenance and fault-finding experience
Likely Job Titles:
Maintenance Technician, Modification Technician, Test Technician
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.