Are you a hard-working individual looking to further your career, within a company at the forefront of environmentally aware travel solutions?
Do you come from a background in mechanical fitting in an engineering environment, and looking for an interesting opportunity to utilise and develop your skills?
Ford & Stanley Talentwise, the Rail Trade and Technical specialists, are looking for a keen individual to join the team permanently with one of our clients as a Mechanical Fitter.
Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Bedford, Northampton, Buckingham
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintenance and refurbishment activities on rail vehicles
- Assisting with fault-investigation of mechanical Rolling Stock systems
- Breakdown recovery activities
- A team player, able to communicate well with colleagues on site
- Positive and always willing to learn
- Keen to develop professional skillset in an engineering environment
- Experience working in an engineering environment
- Recognised qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Mechanical maintenance experience
Likely Job Titles:
Maintenance Technician, Heavy Fitter, Assistant Technician, Mechanical Technician
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.