Mechanical Team Leader (Permanent)
Does an opportunity to work in a position, leading a team working on a never-before-seen in the UK, rolling stock development project sound like something you would thrive at?
With bespoke training provided and a lengthy run of projects in the pipeline, Ford and Stanley Talentwise, the trade and technical recruitment specialists, are looking for a permanent Team Leader to oversee a team of Mechanical Technicians throughout this projects and projects thereon after.
Role and Responsibilities
- Leading a team of mechanical technicians working on a wide range of maintenance and assembly procedures
- Organising / distributing workload
- Being the first port of call for shop-floor queries
- Excited by an opportunity to work as part of a project unique within the UK
- Comfortable with the delegation of responsibility and deadlines
- Recognised qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in and a Team Leader position
- Experience working within the Rolling Stock sector
Applications will close as of 12pm on 30/01/2023
Likely Job Titles:
Team Leader, Mechanical Supervisor, Shift Manager, Shift Lead, Lead Technician
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.