Electrical Maintenance Technician
£42,000 per year rising to £45,000 after training
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a industry leading, family leisure attraction?
Are you a skilled Electrical Technician with an already sound understanding of engineering maintenance principles on moving vehicles?
Have you worked on HGVs, PSVs, Trucks, Busses, Tractors, Trains, Yaughts, Aeroplanes, Cars, Motorcycles, Coaches, Plant Machinery, Conveyor Machines, FMCG Systems?
Are you looking for something new where you can build on your experience and progress in precision engineering maintenance working on theme park rides?
Are you looking for a permanent role offering a tons of extra perks & benefits for you and your family?
We want to hear from you!
If this, is you, we need to speak to you…?
Your New Organisation
You will have a great opportunity to work for one of the most interesting and popular theme park attractions in the country, part of a national organisation of theme parks and attractions.
They are offering career progression, investment in you and the premises, lots of variety and new projects to work on.
They are asking for committed, forward thinking Technicians that would like to build a career with them long term and grow with their expansion plans.
You will work out of the Surrey based site full time, permanently employed there.
Your New Opportunity
You will have the opportunity to join a well-structured and motivated team – the opportunity for the right person is long term career giving you an ideal opportunity to learn new skills working on pre-built rides and attractions.
They are offering specific training on their machinery in order to upskill yourself to a high level of competence.
You will also be financially rewarded when you reach the level where you can competently examine the rides and sign off your own inspections to a safety critical level.
You will be responsible for the safety of the public, making sure all work is carried out to optimum standards to maintain the safety of customers at all times.
- You will be comfortable with maintenance procedures of mechanical components such as circuit boards, batteries, wiring harnesses, electrical motors and drives, LV and HV systems, AC and DC circuits, 1, 2 and 3 phase electrical systems etc
- You will need to understand engineering drawings, technical specifications and documentation and health and safety guidelines
- As these rides are mainly electric powered it would beneficial if you have an understanding electrical power principles even if you haven’t worked on these components
- You will be able to follow and complete engineering instructions, following strict guidelines both verbally and written, set by our client on how they wish for their machinery to be maintained
- You will understand the use of hand tools such as torque wrenches and be physically fit enough to handle them effectively.
- Your role will be maintenance, but you will also get involved with modifications, fault finding, repairs and various other mechanical tasks as required.
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 3 in a relevant discipline in order to qualify for this role
- This vacancy is an immediate requirement and immediate start is available for the right candidate, subject to successful drug & alcohol testing and medical screen.
To apply for this role you will need to send through your most recent CV to my email address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reach out to you in due course to discuss your application.
Thank you for reading