Motivated diesel technician required to jump into a flexible and unique position in the North East of England
Do you have an in-depth understanding of powertrain systems, diesel engines or heavy vehicle components, and feel you can comfortably conduct troubleshooting and repair activities on these?
If you are looking for a secure, permanent work opportunity in and around the North East of England, then this may just be the perfect opportunity for you!
North East England, Leeds, Newcastle, Hull, York, Middlesbrough, Sunderland
Role and Responsibilities
- Installation, maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of powertrain equipment, diesel engines and Rolling Stock components
- Travel across the North East of England responding to breakdowns of Rolling Stock vehicles and systems
- You must have strong customer-facing skills
- You will be efficient with troubleshooting activities and problem solving
- You will be comfortable with a flexible and ever-changing workload
- NVQ Level 3 in a relevant engineering qualification
- Competent following maintenance manuals and recording activities
- Full UK Driving License
- Rolling Stock / Rail background
Applications for this position will close as of midday on 17/03/2023
Likely Job Titles:
Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Repair Technician
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.